We know how stressful last-minute holiday shopping can be, so we’re here to help alleviate some stress! It may not seem fun, but your loved ones might really enjoy receiving some oral health gifts this holiday season!
We put together these ideas, and we think they’re really creative and useful. We made sure to include gifts from all different price ranges as well.
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is a good idea for everyone! This would be an especially great gift for those who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services now available, making this an in-style trendy gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): If you have someone on your list that is always traveling, consider gifting them their own dental health travel kit. You can start by buying a small toiletry bag and filling it with travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, and toothbrush.
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a fun and perfect stocking stuffer! Chewing gum increases saliva production, so it can have a great positive impact on your oral health.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): This is a great gift for those who enjoy the finer things in life, consider gifting a fancy toothpaste. Do some research for a new toothpaste that might have attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Whitening Treatments ($35-$120): Whitening strips from the drug-store are nice, but professional whitening treatments are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile?
- Water Flossers: ($35-$120): Water flossers are a popular tool that is used to floss teeth but with water pressure. Many prefer using water flossers instead of string floss because it tends to be less abrasive and more comfortable.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
We hope that these tips help improve your loved ones’ oral health. Colorado Dental Group is currently accepting new patients while following COVID-19 guidelines to keep staff and patients safe. Contact us today to make your appointment.