Have you experienced any of the following?
- Self-consciousness when smiling for photos
- Biting lips, cheek, or tongue
- Teeth chipping or wearing
- Difficulty flossing
- Dry mouth or mouth breathing
If so, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Get a Straighter Smile Without the Hassle of Braces
Many adults who are looking to straighten their teeth prefer to use Invisalign, rather than metal braces. During your Invisalign treatment, you will have more flexibility than you would with braces, and the treatment time is usually shorter as well.
Invisalign patients receive a series of invisible aligners that they can remove to brush and eat. These aligners straighten teeth over time without the need for pesky wires or metal brackets. At Colorado Dental Group our team of dentists and orthodontists is experienced in treating patients with Invisalign.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Unlike braces, where the wires can poke you and cause discomfort, Invisalign uses no abrasive hardware.
- You can remove the aligners, so you don’t need to adjust what you eat and you can keep up your normal oral hygiene routine.
- Since the aligners are clear, they won’t alter your appearance
How Does Invisalign Work?
About every two weeks, you will start wearing a new aligner. Each tray will progressively move your teeth, in small steps, to your desired position.
These plastic aligners resemble tooth-whitening trays but since they are tailored for you, they fit better for your smile. Some dental professionals call them “the contact lenses of teeth.”
Throughout your treatment, you will need to visit our office for regular check-ups so we can evaluate your progress and advise you as needed.
Schedule a Free Invisalign Consultation
When you’re ready for your free Invisalign consultation, contact Colorado Dental Group online! You can also schedule an appointment over the phone at (719) 355-2700. Our team will review your options for straightening your teeth and help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.